Opera Mini uses a server to render the sites... you got the speed result for the server. @milamber
    Last edited by Klipsch2345; 03-02-09 at 10:42 PM.
    03-02-09 10:39 PM
    Ive bricked my phone updating. I think it was to .99. But honestly read the sticky about bricked berries, super easy to fix.

I was once terrified to do it.

Then you do it, and now your DIEING for a new OS.

Kind of like losing your BB virginity.
    03-02-09 10:40 PM
    I was a little nervous about upgrading. I decided to just take the plunge and try .109 this afternoon. Backing up and installing the new OS was really easy and only took about 40 minutes total. I am very impressed with the improvement that .109 has made to my storm. Everything runs faster and smoother. I would highly recommend the upgrade.
    03-02-09 10:42 PM
    <Tested on Verizon Only>

At first I was going to tell everyone that I had the same results for .75 and .109 ... my high/average/and low were all in the 70's ... This was terrible... yet I still was happy with the phone... I saw a mention in this thread about the global setting in the options under network... So I switched mine (dunno why it was selected haha) and put it to 1xev ... hit test connection and that red circle went VROOOM! I instantly smiled like a school boy and looked at a score of 293 for the first try...

All I can say is do the switch to .109 - Just because its the right thing to do (Way faster OS and quit being a scared ignorant person... risk take, its worth it haha)

Then do that net setting and watch it do its thang... tested same spot indoors!

03-03-09 02:12 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD