does any one know of a "Face melter" type app. for the storm? is there one or is anyone working on one? It's pretty sick and i would enjoy having this type of app. i don't want the iphone people having all the fun!
    03-24-09 09:53 AM
    Way to make a thread n not say what the app does...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:07 AM
    I believe the OP is talking about a feature on the i-phone were you can stretch, swirl or morph peoples faces in photos that you've taken.
    03-24-09 10:10 AM
    Lame is my opinion

03-24-09 10:12 AM
    to bmwpower,
    so sorry, please pardon my ignorant ways by not explaining in full color detail the every whim of the app. that i am discussing. i was at a total unaware state that my soul purpose of starting a thread was to apease your highness. but i digress. the app. allows the user morph photos that are put into said app. twist them change them in interesting ways than you can set them to motion.

to amlongclan. it appeared lame to me at first however after playing around with it it is entertaining, but to each their own.
    03-24-09 10:44 AM
    To answer your question directly. I personally have not seen an app to do this. You could always just get an iPhone.
    03-24-09 10:45 AM
    such a nice atmosphere around here :}
    03-24-09 10:49 AM
    to bmwpower,
    so sorry, please pardon my ignorant ways by not explaining in full color detail the every whim of the app. that i am discussing. i was at a total unaware state that my soul purpose of starting a thread was to apease your highness. but i digress. the app. allows the user morph photos that are put into said app. twist them change them in interesting ways than you can set them to motion.

to amlongclan. it appeared lame to me at first however after playing around with it it is entertaining, but to each their own.
    you didn't say anything about what the app did. It's not that you didn't explain a "full color detail", and "every whim of the app". It's that you didn't explain any bit of it in the least, and people had no idea what you were talking about.
    03-24-09 11:02 AM
    you didn't say anything about what the app did. It's not that you didn't explain a "full color detail", and "every whim of the app". It's that you didn't explain any bit of it in the least, and people had no idea what you were talking about.
    He put it in the title ! FaceMelter !
    So obvisouly you needed a full out description.
    03-24-09 12:10 PM
    I don't understand why people try to make themselves sound more educated than they really are when trying to be a smart ***.

to bmwpower,

03-24-09 12:19 PM
    To answer your question directly. I personally have not seen an app to do this. You could always just get an iPhone.
    I think it would be cheaper to hire someone to make this then to get an iphone

03-24-09 12:24 PM
    Lame is my opinion

Did a search, didn't find anyone who ask for it.
    03-24-09 12:56 PM
    Jesus, Mary and Christ you guys need to chill the F' out. The guy just ask for a app for his storm. son of a ***** you guys have to get off this phone's sack. Get laid. Rip a bongload. Chill out.

03-24-09 01:12 PM
    I don't understand why people try to make themselves sound more educated than they really are when trying to be a smart ***.

"educated" well i have never tried to seem educated, not in any sense of the word that you would consider to be "educated". i am not a college grad nor am i a great mind in social atmosphere. my education, though not very schoolastic, is a hard learned one. a veteran of a foreign war, an expert rifleman,a man that could survive in any environment that he is hurled into and do it in my very own 5 star luxary. the post was started as an inquerry to an app. that i found to be interesting not for others to down talk me for my lack of skill as a thread starter. argue, i am not here for that, but if push comes to shove i can bs with the best and my skills at the art are hefty.
    a polite way to have done it might have been....hey bj1 what does the app do? not in an attacking manor that commands a retaliation. my friend once again i am just a humble servant, not a scholar. please do respect that. though my retort to the first comment may have seemed to be smarta** it was done in a manor that was not demeaning to the receipiant.
    03-24-09 01:25 PM
    I didn't know what it was but intuitively figured it was pretty much as described. Seems to me that if you don't know what it is that you probably don't have an answer. if someone asks about extending battery life, they don't have to explain what a battery is. If the reader doesn't know, that's probably not their expertise. Sorry, I usually don't comment in threads like this but I'm sitting through an uninspiring motivational speaker.

03-24-09 01:36 PM
    so um is anybody gonna be able to make the app? i want it because i have a **** load of pictures i wanna morph.
    03-24-09 01:37 PM
    I accidentally opened the Ark of the Covenant and it melted my face clean off. I don't know if it would appeal to too many Storm owners...it was fairly unpleasant.

03-24-09 01:47 PM
    I accidentally opened the Ark of the Covenant and it melted my face clean off. I don't know if it would appeal to too many Storm owners...it was fairly unpleasant.

lmao! very nice Indiana Jones reference.
    03-24-09 02:18 PM
    BJ1 - My friend who owns an Iphone said that this was his little boys favorite app. I am sorry that some people have given you such a hard time for such a simple question.
    When my grandkids come over, I would love to have something like this to share with them.
    03-24-09 02:25 PM
    at the risk of getting flamed (geez!) I'll chime in....

haven't seen this for Storm (or Iphone)..... saw the Iphone app "Bobblehead" which allows you to take a picture and then shake the phone which "bobbles" the subjects head (ala a bobblehead)....pretty cool...
    03-24-09 02:34 PM
    BJ1 - My friend who owns an Iphone said that this was his little boys favorite app. I am sorry that some people have given you such a hard time for such a simple question.
    When my grandkids come over, I would love to have something like this to share with them.
    yes, it is pretty cool, my son loves it. i have friends with it on the iphone and ipod touch. i love my bb and have no need for an ipod touch so figured some how someway maybe someone else enjoyed it and created one. it would be a fun app. to have in times when my son is antsy and i need him to be calm. ie. dr. office.
    i appreciate you feeling for my rough time in here. i have been around this world a few times and have learned that people are people and you will have certain ones that are just plan rude. anyway, thanks again. maybe there is someone at blackberry that will read these posts and see people want an app like this.
    03-24-09 02:37 PM
    Can't we just all get along?
    I think we need a group hug :-)
    I didn't know what a "face melter app" was either, but no need to attack each other.....
    Maybe someone can make an App that can teach us Crackberry Forum manors and articulation
    03-24-09 02:47 PM

should have done a search... jeez.....
    03-24-09 02:57 PM
    If someone is making this for the bb that would be a pretty cool app to have.
    03-24-09 03:34 PM
    i like turtles!
    03-24-09 03:37 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD