Someone recently posted a thread about some other kind of extra battery for the storm and I posted the same link there, but this is for anyone who wouldnt see it. I thought this was too good of a deal to not show everyone here since you all have helped me so much with my blackberry noobness.

DealExtreme: $5.68 1400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery for Blackberry 8900/9500

its 6 bucks, free shipping, and I can confirm that its legit for anyone that might be skeptical. They have such low prices and free shipping because they are based in Hong Kong and can get cheap items. The only downside to free shipping is that it will take about 2 weeks to get to you depending on where you live. But its all worth it to me.

Hope this helps people!
    06-03-09 10:21 AM
    oh and I know it says for the 9500, but I use it in my 9530 and it works just the same as the one that came with the phone, in case people read 9500 and have questions
    06-03-09 10:23 AM
    New investment, thank you!
    06-03-09 10:25 AM
    Grabbed one to have on reserve at this price. Ordered from the company once before, took a while to get the item, but it was received and as described.
    06-03-09 10:34 AM
    If you search ebay or Google for spider-foot.com I just got 2 batteries a seperate wall charger and a screen protector for around $22.00 The wall charger is awesome I always have a fresh battery in my pocket now.
    06-03-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD