Hey guys...just thought id give you a headsup on this lovely little addition to my storm!

EXT BATTERY+ Cover FOR BLACKBERRY 9500 9530 STORM new - eBay, Cables, Television Accessories, Electronics. (end time 13-Aug-09 17:14:59 AEST)

its an extended battery with cover...I wasnt gonna post anything untill I had used it but now that I have I can say that I am very happy with it. Nothing was more frustrating than going out all night and having the phone die on me at 5am when it was time to go home

The extended battery and cover is a bit "hunchback" but after making several 10 minute phone calls yesterday and purposely not charging it overnight I still have 65% of the battery life left.

I am in no way affiliated with this product or the seller...just thought id share the love around
    08-24-09 05:35 PM
    hey, cool. Glad you like it. I just couldnt handle having the phone be so bulky.

Oh and BTW, Im pretty sure if you would of done a search you could of just added to the rest of the posts about the extended battery and cover.
    08-24-09 05:40 PM
    I did a search and couldnt find anything...oh well...there are 60,000 threads in here after all...
    08-24-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD