thought I would check here 1st ( I didnt find a previous post on this in search) but did .148 take away the ability to explore/edit/move/copy my BB files and directory's from my PC?.. on a normal day I would sync with DM and I would get a pop up thru Vista saying " what do you want to do.. see my files, sync, explore. etc.. etc.. with that option I could open a file inside my documents folder of the phone (like word to go) , edit it and save it without every moving it from my phone. now all i get when i sync it is the "Music files" on both the Sim card and internal memory, is any one else having this issue or is this a 3rd party app messing with me?
    06-04-09 07:01 AM
    LOL... so just open "My Computer" and do it yourself. All that popup box does it open the drive for you.
    06-04-09 08:22 AM
    I'm not having that issue. Mine still pops up saying 9530 connected, what would you like to do.
    06-04-09 08:27 AM
    I am aware of using explore thru "My Computer" like I said the only directories that are showing are "Music" there should be two directories available "Music" and "Blackberry" under blackberry is where all of the picture/document/ringtone etc files are held.
    I have found out that by using ROXIO under the DM program you can explore, view, edit, rename and delete files as you please but the loading time for that program is stone age.
    06-04-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD