Pardon me for being a noob, but I just wanted to know if I were able to exchange my Storm for a new one. I bought mine the first weekend that it was released, and have had no real problems with it until lately (memory leaks, sluggish response of the phone, etc). I know I am passed the 30 day period, but does anyone know if there is a way I can still exchange this for a new one, not a refurb?
    03-29-09 10:12 AM
    good luck with that. Most providers will only do that in your grace period of getting the new device unless you can proove to them that the phone is defective that is...

it never hurts to try tho. Some providers will value you as a long time custome ( assuming you have been with them for awhile) and just exchange it anyways some wont... I know when I was with T-Mobile they replaced my curve 5 times in one year however I know people on other providers that refused...
    03-29-09 10:29 AM
    i would say save everything to your computer, break it, and pay 50$ for the insurance and get a new one
    03-29-09 10:38 AM
    Nothing you describe sounds like a reason to require a replacement. Pull the battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD