Just wanted to ask everyone who has excessive use on there storm
    Last edited by xolite; 04-21-13 at 07:20 AM.
    04-28-09 12:29 AM
    Well, i just dropped my storm for the first time and i flipped out as if i had just dropped my own CHILD
    04-28-09 12:31 AM
    Yeah, my storm is my first bb and I'm in love! Can't believe I'm actually saying that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 12:32 AM
    Well, i just dropped my storm for the first time and i flipped out as if i had just dropped my own CHILD
    Is it ok? Any major dings and dents? i hope the impact was minimal.
    04-28-09 12:32 AM
    Also my first blackberry. My mom and dad think I'm nuts at how obsessed I am with my BB. My friends all have curves and they are equally addicted! I've had the storm since launch date and even through all the issues I feel lost If I am not on it for five minutes. Sometimes I find myself making up reasons to use it. Lol

You are not alone my friend

04-28-09 12:36 AM
    Also my first blackberry. My mom and dad think I'm nuts at how obsessed I am with my BB. My friends all have curves and they are equally addicted! I've had the storm since launch date and even through all the issues I feel lost If I am not on it for five minutes. Sometimes I find myself making up reasons to use it. Lol

You are not alone my friend

I LOVE IT! making up reasons to use it, how true..... i hate myspace, i have since it exsisted, too many ads, was the killer for me, but i love myspace on the storm lol... omg
    04-28-09 12:41 AM
    I love my storm - I think I'm on it more than my laptop. It's been in and out of the holster so many times the silver is wearing off the edges.
    04-28-09 12:46 AM
    I know methadone helps for some addicts but what is the remedy for this?

This is my first BB and I am wondering how I survived without it. I never felt this way with WinMo.

04-28-09 12:52 AM
    This is my Storm.

There are many others like it, but this one is mine.....m

04-28-09 12:55 AM
    Haha, yeah.. I'm always checking it, or cleaning it. It's like a pet or something... I try to never let it out of my sight. I definitely have replaced some of my computer usage with it. I almost never check my work email in outlook anymore, I'm always seeing the blinking red light first.
    04-28-09 12:56 AM
    ya i love my storm i cant put it down......its the second love of my life
    04-28-09 12:59 AM
    Its my baby... i make sure its organized updated with the latest and greatest on apps and sfw. I always check up on it as if i have a message every 5 Min's or so just to make sure that i dint or thats its OK in my holster or pocket depending on how my day looks like (looks cloudy-pocket) and keep it at room temperature so i keep a lil bag near by kinda like a diaper bag except with like alcohol pads, bluetooth stereo headset cases etc. before i go to sleep i check it once more to make sure its u know.. charging or what not.
    04-28-09 01:04 AM
    I love my storm - I think I'm on it more than my laptop. It's been in and out of the holster so many times the silver is wearing off the edges.
    hahah oh my and i thought it was real chrome, thanks for the story.... i really need to buy a case, but i have not as i am not sure if it will spend anytime in it
    04-28-09 01:06 AM
    This is my Storm.

There are many others like it, but this one is mine.....m

My storm is not busy friday night, maybe they can spend some time together lol
    04-28-09 01:07 AM
    Haha, yeah.. I'm always checking it, or cleaning it. It's like a pet or something... I try to never let it out of my sight. I definitely have replaced some of my computer usage with it. I almost never check my work email in outlook anymore, I'm always seeing the blinking red light first.

a Pet that explains it right there, it is true, it now shares my PC time, i leave my computer to check my email, how does that make any sense LOL. i love the pet reference, my new excuse to the wife for sure.
    04-28-09 01:09 AM
    a Pet that explains it right there, it is true, it now shares my PC time, i leave my computer to check my email, how does that make any sense LOL. i love the pet reference, my new excuse to the wife for sure.
    I know exactly what you mean... I'll be at my computer at work, with outlook in the foreground, and will grab my storm to read a new email. I've also shutdown my laptop to lay on the couch and browse the forums here on my storm instead. Every storm needs frequent attention and walks!
    04-28-09 01:16 AM
    Hey weres about tn Edmonton are you from? I'm in Sherwood park haha and also addictted to my 1st bb

Ps how you enjoying the April snow hey?
    04-28-09 01:21 AM
    I made fun of two of my coworkers for using their storms all the time. Untill I got mine now they tell me I have a problem

04-28-09 02:00 AM
    I haven't told my family about my secret love yet, I'm living a double life. The dog is getting more walks than it needs or wants.

How do I come out ? Lol

04-28-09 02:16 AM
    Methinks the original poster should take a look at what the forum is named.
    04-28-09 02:51 AM
    Hey weres about tn Edmonton are you from? I'm in Sherwood park haha and also addictted to my 1st bb

Ps how you enjoying the April snow hey?

Hey, i am in clairview here, loving mine too much errr not enough! Pin me! :P
    04-28-09 03:30 AM
    My first BB as well. I'm glad i got the Storm. Sure, its got issues...show me a smartphone that does'nt. But one thing for sure, as a buisness tool..the Storm is the best of breed..In my opinion.
    04-28-09 03:41 AM
    Methinks the original poster should take a look at what the forum is named.
    Amen to that. That's why we're all here. Love my storm

04-28-09 06:05 AM
    i use mine alot also . all ways near me or in a safe spot watching . it gets touched more then the chow chow . or the chow is guarding it . he's all ways nearby also
    04-28-09 07:39 AM
    Dings or dents? That would mean I would have to drop it. Impossible! Not my storm!!
    04-28-09 08:17 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD