Please help me,give me info how to find my lost black berry storm 9500
    i lost it,when i.m dancing @ heaven club south jakarta ,i think arround 3am i lost it,i dont know who take it... i'm so stress to lost it
    please give me info,how 2 find it ,
    thx
    lee
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-20-09 at 06:34 PM. Reason: phone number redacted.
    06-20-09 04:47 PM
    My advice would be to...well go buy a new phone. Obviously.
    06-20-09 05:49 PM
    To the original poster; contact your wireless provider and let them know the phone was lost. They may be able to locate the phone for you. You should also contact the club and let them know you lost your phone as someone may have turned it in. There is not much anyone else could do for you other than that.
    06-20-09 06:22 PM
    Useless and provocative posts have been removed. Please keep discussion on topic and offer advice for how this user might be able to recover his phone. There is no place for juvenile remarks, someone just lost a phone which cost a lot more days worked in Indonesia than it would in USA
    06-20-09 06:38 PM
    well bartenders always find stuff on the floor etc.. so the only thing left to do is go back to the club and ask sorry dude
    06-20-09 06:56 PM
    As I stated in my deleted post, if you have insurance you could file a claim and get a replacement one sent to you.
    06-20-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD