I've downloaded the disc (VZAccessManager) that came with my Storm, now it is asking for a Password. Where do i get this password at?? Can anyone help me with this???
    12-19-08 09:51 PM
    welcome to CB, mgsalinas!

what is the "it" that is asking for a password? software on windows? your storm? an application on your storm? the blackberry email set up web site?

If you are new to blackberry, here are places a password could be used:
    1 - for your device. if yours is new, you don't have one yet
    2 - for your push email. when you set up your email on verizon/blackberry's site, you will create an account and password to manage your push email accounts and preferences - this is done from email setup on your device which really takes you to a web page
    3 - for your email - this is the user id and password you use for your email. you will be asked to enter these on the verizon/blackberry email setup page
    4 - for your pc - you could be asked for your pc password when you install blackberry software on your pc - especially if its a mac -

so to answer your question, i need to know what you are referring to when you say "it" is asking you for a password. i suppose i should mention that you should never type your password, esn, user id, email or any other such data into a forum like this. people can figure out how to help you without any such information.
    Last edited by r0k; 12-19-08 at 09:58 PM.
    12-19-08 09:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD