I have had my phone for 1.5 days. So far loving it. I did a search and did not find any reference to this. This forum has been truly informative.
    The ESC key is slightly bent up on the right side and not flush with the end key.
    Anybody else experiencing this?
    Thx
    12-12-08 08:40 AM
    nope, but my red button is a bit loose. good number of ppl having issues w/ loose buttons.
    12-12-08 08:41 AM
    Get a replacement a.s.a.p.
    12-12-08 08:46 AM
    I had a loose button....got a replacement and all is well.
    12-12-08 08:47 AM
    Are you sure it's not because the BB and Esc buttons are ONE button, and slightly V shaped if looking from plane view? End and call buttons are single buttons but BB and Esc are joined.
    12-12-08 08:47 AM
    Those buttons really should have been of a better quality. The edges should have been tapered down and into the phone as well as to keep from snagging on stuff. I guess the RIM peeks missed that one too. How do I get a job testing for them? I'd make you all happy.
    12-12-08 08:50 AM
    Are you sure it's not because the BB and Esc buttons are ONE button, and slightly V shaped if looking from plane view? End and call buttons are single buttons but BB and Esc are joined.
    Yes, BB and ESC are one button, but it is only the ESC that is bent up on the right. BB is flush on the left with the send button.
    I am concerned that it is going to get worse and bend up further with use and puting it in the case. Thx.
    12-12-08 08:54 AM
    I have had my phone for 1.5 days. So far loving it. I did a search and did not find any reference to this. This forum has been truly informative.
    The ESC key is slightly bent up on the right side and not flush with the end key.
    Anybody else experiencing this?
    Thx
    I am seeing this too. My replacement Storm is PERFECT aside from the "escape" key being turned up a bit.. drives me crazy! I tell myself that I can live with it.. I can live with it.. lol

THen I run my finger across the buttons and I feel it sticking up! Arrggghh!!

I don't think I'll ask for a replacement yet though.. the phone has been flawless aside from this issue!
    12-12-08 09:13 AM
    I am seeing this too. My replacement Storm is PERFECT aside from the "escape" key being turned up a bit..
    Well then it's not perfect is it?
    12-12-08 09:15 AM
    I have the same problem, but my phone has been problem free for the most part so its not worth replacing in my opinion.
    12-12-08 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD