I have a 9530, I recorded some video out of town in 1x mode not 3G and when I try to play it, it comes up saying 'the media being played is of an unsupported format. Is this because I was out of town or something else,I recorded in town and it works fine.any help please?
    04-28-09 08:44 PM
    im not sure if this will help but i had the same problem all i did was stop pushing the play button twice cuz thats what i was doing so i pushed it once and now i dont get that message hope it helps
    04-28-09 09:00 PM
    I've been having the same problem. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I think the longer you record the more likely you'll get an error. On a few occasions the Storm would totally freeze up and I had to do a battery pull. From what I've seen on the web, I think this is a known problem and hopefully a future update will correct it.
    04-28-09 09:29 PM
    I used to have this problem with lower OS. Did you pull the battery yet? That always fixed it for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 09:32 PM
    Hey All,

The only temp fix that I know of is when you finish recording what you wanna save, instead of hitting stop and having the phone save it, click
    options > view videos.

This will stop the recording and save it into your folder making it playable.
    Last edited by Nerdlife; 04-28-09 at 09:40 PM.
    04-28-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD