Ok maybe someone can help, since upgrading to .99, my phone resets itself a lot and an error message appears(It says app error I beileve), its very small and the screen is white the the small error message appears. I have to press it and then the phone restarts. It just does it randomly and more so daily now or when its on the charger for a long time (which sucks when im sleep and have the alarm set).

Anybody know the issue?

I really dont wanna replace my phone for a newer one because I like my apps and my full qwerty in both modes.

But if I have to will I have to downgrade before verizon replaces it?

Please help, thanks!
    04-16-09 05:19 PM
    All blackberries get it once in a while. If its happening more often then its probably the OS. Can't really cry to Verizon about it though because you're not using a supported operating system. Also, I believe the full qwerty in portrait is and OS thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 07:06 PM
    I also run .99 and have seen it once or twice. Have you installed any new apps?

04-16-09 07:08 PM
    Yes I have a lot of apps.
    Maybe ill just try upgrading the OS, before I go to verizon, would you recommend .99?
    04-16-09 11:26 PM
    Remove the apps? Reset to factory, update the OS and add stuff back one at a time until you find which one trips it. Maybe try a different OS if you can?

04-17-09 12:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD