Im trying to back up my Storm (only 4 days old) with Desktop Manager 4.7, and I keep getting error messages and it will not back up.

So yesterday I reloaded the VZW OS 4.7.0.65 and magically the backup feature worked.

Now today Ive come back into work and wanted to do a backup before playing with visual voicemail program download, and Im getting the same error. Even if I go into advanced and choose only select items to backup, I get "Error during backup".

Anyone else have this problem or know a solution? Would it be possible that Desktop manager 4.7 is the cause, or is it the device?

TIA
    11-25-08 10:32 AM
    Couple of things. Battery pull on your device, uninstall the desktop manager and reinstall it - see if that helps. If not - call Verizon or uninstall desktop manager and download it from the web.
    11-25-08 10:40 AM
    Ive tried all those several times. Thanks for the help, but i think theres an issue here somehow.
    11-25-08 11:06 AM
    clear out your browser history and then run the memory cleaning thing in the security options
    11-25-08 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD