Too frustrated to type.

Old phone, got wet, couldn't back-up. I thought was a hardware issue.

New phone. Given to me today. Tried backing up the whole phone and 2/3 way through it I got the following error message: "Error Backing Up Datapase(s)". What am I supposed to do?

I've done multiple battery pulls. It's a brand new phone. Argh!
    07-07-09 07:57 PM
    Too frustrated to type.

Old phone, got wet, couldn't back-up. I thought was a hardware issue.

New phone. Given to me today. Tried backing up the whole phone and 2/3 way through it I got the following error message: "Error Backing Up Datapase(s)". What am I supposed to do?

I've done multiple battery pulls. It's a brand new phone. Argh!
    Clear your browser cache and give it another go.
    07-07-09 07:58 PM
    Clear your browser cache and give it another go.
    Just tried clearing it on my computer and my device to no avail. This is the weirdest problem... It's a new phone!!
    07-07-09 08:03 PM
    Can you let us know where exactly it's failing? I doubt I'll be able to help beyond the advice I offered above (which usually seems to fix that issue), but someone else will likely know what's going on.

Also, try looking through this thread and see if anything in there resolves the issue.
    Last edited by Curis; 07-07-09 at 08:14 PM.
    07-07-09 08:09 PM
    Go to the advanced section of backup select each item individually and move to left menu. This will show error when you reach the program responsible. Clear that program and yet again. Now save the menu save button located above box. Now exit out and try loading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD