ok i have asked this question a few times and nobody has answered so here goes again

every time i go to download a app for my storm it just says "error 403 forbidden" has anyone else had this problem and if so what can you do to fix it

the internet works fine on its own but everytime i try to get a file is says this
    its my personal account with telus and i am running 109, i am wondering if that is a problem as well cause a friend of mine is having the same issue and its seems to be only recently he has been having this problem
    03-08-09 05:50 PM
    Make sure your firewall is turned off (options > security > firewall). I'm really not sure but to be safe if that is not the problem I would wipe and reinstall your OS and start over. It's easy and only takes 30 minutes or so and will surely fix the problem.
    03-08-09 06:30 PM
    I was getting an error message too. I kept trying to download quickpull here and the site would not load no matter what I did.... Yes I'm a rookie... Lol

Then I figured out that I had to take the 'www' out of the browser and simply put m.crackberry.com

Don't know if this helps but I was really frustrated and was about to give up on the whole blackberry thing altogether

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 08:01 PM
    ya i tried all that

maybe i will try reinstalling the os and see what happens from there
    03-08-09 08:41 PM
    so now i have a new problem

everytime i try to back up the device it gets to msg list options and freezes and wont back it up

is there any way around this i dont want to lose everything
    03-08-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD