This will be my first blackberry. Do you guys think it will be hard going from my current env to the storm? I love having the keyboard and i hope i like the keyboard on the storm with touch screen. I love txting quick with the storm. I know i wont be able to go as quick but hopefully i will be able to get it down.
    11-08-08 01:40 PM
    who knows... if you love ur keyboard keep it ! .... because otherwise you got all screen babay !
    11-08-08 01:42 PM
    who knows... if you love ur keyboard keep it ! .... because otherwise you got all screen babay !
    c you had a voyager did you like it
    11-08-08 04:19 PM
    This will be my first blackberry. Do you guys think it will be hard going from my current env to the storm? I love having the keyboard and i hope i like the keyboard on the storm with touch screen. I love txting quick with the storm. I know i wont be able to go as quick but hopefully i will be able to get it down.
    I would go try it out once it's released. If you're not feeling the screen as the keyboard, I would go with the Curve or Bold. There's nothing wrong with them either. You know what they say. Once you go Blackberry, you never go back!
    11-08-08 04:50 PM
    I got a voyager now, I do miss the number buttons on the front, and love the keypad for messages. I hope the storm is a good compromise, and from what everyone is saying it might be. I don't think any touch screen will be as intuitive as an actual keyboard but could be a good compromise. I will soon find out.
    11-08-08 06:19 PM
    i went from an enV to Curve. It took me a few weeks to get used to the new keyboard as the keys are A LOT closer together than on the enV.

Looks like the key spacing on the Storm is better, wider.

You'll get used to anything, IMO. i know i do!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 06:28 PM
    c you had a voyager did you like it
    yes i have it and i love the qwerty of the physical keybored. but i also had the iphone 3g and between the two .. it was iphone3g hands down , all it needed was heptics to be the perfect device... NOW WE HAVE A DEVICE atleast 3x better with heptics !!! cant beat it ! the storm will ROCK
    11-08-08 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD