Hello to all,

Anyone else able to duplicate this?

I have a Plantronics PLT 510 Bluetooth headset paired to my Storm.

If I enable the password (Options > Password > Enable) for locking my phone, the voice dialing over the headset no longer works.

As soon as I disable the password (Options > Password > Disable), voice dialing over the headset works.

Anyone else?
    12-17-08 09:46 PM
    What if you allow calls while locked? I think I remember seeing that as an option.
    12-17-08 09:52 PM
    Hmm... Strange. I have the same setup (510, password enabled) and voice dialing works for me.

Only thing I can think of is delete the pairing and re-do. I paired after I set/enabled the password option, if that matters.
    12-17-08 09:54 PM
    Hmm... Strange. I have the same setup (510, password enabled) and voice dialing works for me.

Only thing I can think of is delete the pairing and re-do. I paired after I set/enabled the password option, if that matters.
    Tried that too but was unable to get voice dialing to work.

I must be doing something wrong. I have to get this figured out because I want to use voice dialing and have my phone password protected.

Thanks for the input guys.

Love my Storm!!!
    12-17-08 10:00 PM
    What if you allow calls while locked? I think I remember seeing that as an option.
    Incredible! I tried setting the "Allow Calls While Locked" to Yes and it got Voice Dialing to work!

It works so good that it continues to work after I set "Allow Calls While Locked" to No.

Go figure! Must have been a fluke.

Thanks again all.
    Last edited by 11B2P; 12-17-08 at 10:36 PM.
    12-17-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD