Any one know of any free EMS or health care programs that are compatible with the storm . I'm looking for EKG programs and drip rate calculaters and such and free would be great thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 07:18 AM
    Epocrates has a free download. I think the drip rate calculator is included as part of the free stuff. But it uses a LOT of memory and there's no way to shut it down completely. Skyscape also has a free download but I don't think there's a drip rate calculator. You also might want to check into Medscape. They were supposed to be coming out with a program. Not sure if its out yet. Do a google search for the different programs because I don't have their website addresses.
    03-16-10 07:45 AM
    If you are part of a hospital healthcare system, you can get access to Lexicomp. But there really isn't a whole lot out there for BlackBerry devices when it comes to medical applications. Just one more reason I'll be going to Android or iPhone when my contract is up. Application availability for BB's suck ***.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 09:44 AM
    i have Epocrates i'm still looking for a free EKG program so i can have a quick reference in the field.
    03-18-10 05:02 AM
    It might be easier to go to Barnes & Noble and pick up one of their little flip pads in their medical section on EKG's. It has all the different EKG readings with explanation. I think that would be quicker to glance through and they're pocket size so easy to carry around.
    03-18-10 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD