I have the gmail plug in on my storm 9530. I tried to delete some emails but they won't delete. I have tried several battery resets and then I set my phone to only hold messages for 15 days but the older messages still stayed. Can anyone offer any suggestions I would like to clear these messages off my phone.
    Thank you
    12-02-09 03:53 PM
    When you say battery reset, you do mean physically removing the battery?
    12-02-09 06:07 PM
    Sorry I should have said battery pull. I.e. i pulled the battery out which works 99 times out of a hundred. The first set of emails have somehow dissappeared however now I have one new one that won't.
    The great thing about these phones is they keep you busy trying to figure out how and why. Thanks for your reply.
    Ron
    12-05-09 06:12 PM
    Is it a message icon that won't disappear or an actual email?
    12-05-09 07:02 PM
    Not the Icon the actual email. I have one email from the 2nd of Dec. that will not delete now. Before I had ten emails that would not delete from my phone and then one day they just dissapeared after I turned on the phone in the morning. It is quite a mystery I have tried a few solutions nothing seems to help.
    12-07-09 08:36 AM
    How did you delete it ? Try to open the email and press X mark on the bottom
    12-07-09 07:42 PM
    I tried both methods one opening the email and then deleting and also deleting the email without it open by higlighting it in blue and then selecting delete as you would do with multiple messages or just one. The messages I get using the blackberry server delete just fine it is just the occasional message I get using the gmail plug in that won't delete.
    12-14-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD