Is anybody else having a problem getting emails today? I had the same problem last week and it was a RIM issue apparently. I am having the same thing today. Anybody else?
    02-10-09 04:55 PM
    yea there have been a few threads where people have been having issues. There seems to be an intermittent issue with some people. Mines still running but they're delayed. Might be coincidence, but I noticed alot of people reporting problems with gmail.
    02-10-09 04:59 PM
    speak of the devil, a google email i got 4 hours ago just showed up on my blackberry
    02-10-09 05:02 PM
    no problems here
    02-10-09 05:11 PM
    Definitely delayed for me.
    02-10-09 05:14 PM
    I bought a storm the day it was released and immediately setup three of my email accounts to it. One for work, one through AOL, and one through Yahoo. My AOL and Yahoo accounts seem to work perfectly but my work email only recieves a portion of the email which are sent to me. I have this email setup at work through outlook and works perfectly fine. But I also have it setup at a different office through Windows mail. I have an even worse problem with my windows mail account than I do with the setup on my Storm. Am I doing something wrong (ie incorrect settings or something) They seem to work from best to worst in the order that I set them up.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Sorry this comment is a little off topic, but I could really use the help.
    02-10-09 05:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD