I don't get all my emails on the blackberry storm, I only know this is because people ask me if I got it, I say no and then I go into outlook on my computer and there it is.

Sometimes I actually see the email show up in the BB for a few seconds and then disappear.

How do I fix this?

Thank You!!!!
    08-18-10 06:56 PM
    Do you keep Outlook open all the time? My experience is if Outlook's timed update/download occurs before Blackberry's this will happen every time unless Outlook is set up to leave messages on the server. Steve Ballmer would call this a "feature". Quick fix is to only open Outlook when you're planning to use an Outlook service, then close it when done.
    08-18-10 09:55 PM
    Yes, outlook is open all the time, but that doesn't make sense that it would be the cause. It is a random happening, I do get most of my emails on the blackberry just not all, they appear and then disappear within seconds and also the bb always receives the email way before outlook. Another issue is emails I have already read on the BB disapear on their own, this is a constant frustration because sometimes I want to reply to them later because I didn't have time to reply right away and then they are gone.
    08-19-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD