I got my new Storm on Saturday and the rep helped me set it up with my university's exchange server. I went to the setup folder, email setup, new account, "other": and when I entered my information it said setup failed, and promted me to enter other info, like server.

My problem arose today. I wasn't getting email so I decided to delete that account and re-make it. Problem is, when I enter my email address and password after clicking "other", it doesn't prompt me to enter other info like the sever. Now my email won't work.

Any Ideas?
    04-06-09 09:42 PM
    I got my new Storm on Saturday and the rep helped me set it up with my university's exchange server. I went to the setup folder, email setup, new account, "other": and when I entered my information it said setup failed, and promted me to enter other info, like server.

My problem arose today. I wasn't getting email so I decided to delete that account and re-make it. Problem is, when I enter my email address and password after clicking "other", it doesn't prompt me to enter other info like the sever. Now my email won't work.

Any Ideas?
    just ebay the phone its garbage
    04-06-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD