Im new to Blackberry's so im not sure if this is how it is or if i am doing something wrong. i set up my email on the storm, a yahoo account. I got home checked the computer and had many emails i never recieved on the storm and i wonder why. aslo is there a reason why i can't see my entire inbox, outbox, other folders and trash? Or is this how the Blackberry email works? just show newly recieved emails and nothing more?
    12-22-08 11:20 PM
    You will only get emails that are new, not ones received before you setup the email on the storm. As for the folders, you can view messages sent from your blackberry but not the same as the trash outbox etc that is on your desktop program.
    12-22-08 11:22 PM
    oh thats a surprise. is that something that can be updated with firmware or is that the way blackberry handles its buisness? i only question because blackberry have always been touted for their email service and accessability but i rather prefer the iphone email service which allows you to see all emails, trash, outbox inbox and other folders you might create and the ability to move emails from one box to another. thanks for the answers.
    Last edited by Tony Crack; 12-22-08 at 11:31 PM.
    12-22-08 11:28 PM
    Once yahoo fixes their yahoo go for the storm you will be able access all your folders email etc. Currently no storm support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 11:37 PM
    So there is support for other email services out there on blackberry to get inbox, outbox, trash ect.?
    12-22-08 11:41 PM
    Once yahoo fixes their yahoo go for the storm you will be able access all your folders email etc. Currently no storm support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do other web based email services allow for this type of support as of now?
    12-23-08 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD