Might be a stupid question but I am going to ask it anyways. Once I have my GMAIL setup do I still need the Email Setup Application or can I delete it?

Thanks for any help you can give!
    10-27-09 04:26 PM
    You can use the Email Set App to do things like send service books and add and remove email accounts direct fom your device rather than going through your pc. I think its useful
    10-27-09 04:31 PM
    I don't know why people say that you can send your sevice books through the email setup app...

I don't have that option
    10-27-09 06:05 PM
    I don't know why people say that you can send your sevice books through the email setup app...

I don't have that option
    Are you looking in the right place? . When you open the Mobile Email Settings icon you are prompted to put in your username and password. From the next screen select the Help option , you can send your service books from here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 08:40 AM
    Are you looking in the right place? . When you open the Mobile Email Settings icon you are prompted to put in your username and password. From the next screen select the Help option , you can send your service books from here

I just looked again. There is no option for anything having to do with service books on my device or on the Verizon BIS site.
    10-28-09 01:24 PM
    i would keep it just in case you want to add another email addy or if you ever have issues with your current one.

just hide it
    10-28-09 01:36 PM
    I just looked again. There is no option for anything having to do with service books on my device or on the Verizon BIS site.
    Strange. This is what I see. You need to select the Help option towards the bottom

The next screen is this

Last edited by gritmaster; 10-28-09 at 04:43 PM.
    10-28-09 04:40 PM
    Where is the email setup icon?
    10-29-09 07:23 AM
    Where is the email setup icon?
    For me the Email Set Up icon is in my Setup folder. You are looking for an icon that probably has an envelope with a cog on it

10-29-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD