O.K...I would sincerely appreciate any help on this issue! I'm currently on my fourth Storm in the space of about 3 months due to various problems. My current phone has been great and I really have enjoyed the phone.
    I have two third-party email accounts which were switched over from the other phones. Yesterday, one of my email account servers (Comcast) was having some tech issues on their end which prompted a message sent to my BB asking me to re-enter my password for that particular account. I've done that before on the other phones with no problem.
    When I went to the email settings to input my email password to get the account working again, I was prompted to enter a "Blackberry user name and password." My existing email account settings were not there! I NEVER created a BB user name and password before to get an email set up! When I tried to actually create one, it said an account already existed for my pin!! Did Verizon give me a refurb and someone else's account is associated with this phone? I watched them take it out of the box in front of me so i'm not sure about that. On my original phone, it never prompted me to create such an account. All I had to do to set up my email was put in my address and password. Any help or input would be appreciated!
    04-05-09 01:14 PM
    if you could please post that message from BB for me? Thank you
    04-05-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD