Can i use my Windows Live and GMAIL account with the 30$ web and email service?
    12-09-08 11:31 PM
    Yes you can
    12-09-08 11:32 PM
    Cool cool. are videos more clear than the ipod touch? also is AIM free if i get the 30 $ data plan?
    12-09-08 11:36 PM
    all my email goes into messages folder but none goes into the actual email folder. also outgoing email doesnt work at all
    12-10-08 03:24 AM
    I too do not understand why all the email ends up in the messages folder instead of the email boxes. I don't believe I had this problem until I put all my emails into a folder called Mailboxes so I wouldn't have so many on my screen.
    Do they have to be on main screen before the mail will actually go to them?

Thanks
    12-10-08 05:30 AM
    Yes you can.
    12-10-08 08:50 AM
    Cool cool. are videos more clear than the ipod touch? also is AIM free if i get the 30 $ data plan?
    IMO, no... and yes AIM is free as long as you run it through the BB app
    12-10-08 09:01 AM
    all my email goes into messages folder but none goes into the actual email folder. also outgoing email doesnt work at all
    You're not able to send outgoing email?
    12-10-08 09:02 AM
    I too do not understand why all the email ends up in the messages folder instead of the email boxes. I don't believe I had this problem until I put all my emails into a folder called Mailboxes so I wouldn't have so many on my screen.

Thanks
    I have my individual email boxes in my Applications folder and the emails still go to those boxes AND appear in my Messages folder. So, no, they do not have to be on the main screen.
    12-10-08 09:03 AM

Thanks
    They do not have to be on the main screen for mail to go in them. The way I see it, the "Messages" folder is like the place all of your "alerts" would go... new mail, new SMS, missed calls, new voicemails, etc... Then in addition, it's put in its respective folder as well (mail goes to the folder with your email address on it, missed calls are logged, etc...). So if you open a mail message from the folder with your email address on it, it's automatically marked as read in the "Messages" folder. I, personally, don't use the "Messages" folder at all, and have it hidden.
    12-10-08 09:42 AM
    no outgoing mail at all and all my email are in the messages folder only. i have 2 email folders and they are empty. not sure whats up with the phone
    12-11-08 03:08 AM
    no outgoing mail at all and all my email are in the messages folder only. i have 2 email folders and they are empty. not sure whats up with the phone
    you are obviously doing something wrong if you dont have outgoing mail. You wont have a dedicated "sent" folder, but you do get outgoing mail
    12-11-08 08:28 AM
    actually worked great on my 8830 but when i upgraded to this phone the email went haywire. i get all my messages in my messages folder but the other email folder stays empty. i cant send an email from either place so i guess if theres no other solution i'm going to wipe the phone and reload .75 again
    12-12-08 12:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD