Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I've searched for the answer and found nothing.

On my wife's STORM she has decided to not have email come to her phone and I'm at a loss as to how to get it to stop receiving. I've tried everything I can think of and having no luck so far.

Be gentle on me...I'm a NEWBY when it come to owning a Blackberry.

Thanks

Cya
    03-20-09 04:17 PM
    n-e-w-b-i-e

Apparently there is a data outage in the NE region of the US right now, you happen to live there?
    03-20-09 04:21 PM
    Nope...I'm in the Pacific Northwest.

Cya
    03-20-09 04:32 PM
    Earl if understand your wife has a BB and does NOT want email? IF thats the case don't waste your money if you can return the phone and get her something else.

Or hit th VZW bis and delete her emails addy in it.
    03-20-09 04:37 PM
    Thats a good question. Try going into:

Setup, Email Settings, Log in, then press blackberry button. You may find something in there.
    03-20-09 04:37 PM
    Thanks for the advice guys & gals.

I found the solution in the "email setup". It just lets you delete the email address all together.

You just watch...the wife will watch me sending and receiving email with others and she'll want it back.

I just posed the question to her about this and she stated that her email account just was to busy, and she didn't want that much activity going to her BB. I know she doesn't realise that you can have multiple accounts.

Thanks again everyone for the help.

Cya
    03-20-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD