I�ve got a storm 9530 currently up to date with everything. When I bought the phone about 4 months ago the guy in the store set it up as far as email before I left. And it worked fine up until about 2 weeks ago. Now I remember getting 2 email notifications from backberry stating something along the lines that I needed to update something to continue to have my email working. I thought it was spam and deleted both. Well now my email does not forward to my phone. I went to blackberry�s help site and went through the whole process of trying to set up the redirection and I can only get so far. After I get into the email settings folder and then redirection, my email address is there however I cannot select it. They recommended that if you cannot do that, turn off the wireless reconcile and then turn back on. That does nothing. I also tried to get into the email setup wizard however I don�t know the username or password that was used to set this up. Any help???
    05-28-09 01:07 PM
    did you put the firewall up? that stopped a lot of my stuff accidently
    05-28-09 01:21 PM
    Try going here and setting up a username and password.

On the left side, there is a link for serice books. Try doing that and resending them. Otherwise, you can delete your email account and re-enter it and see if that helps.

BlackBerry Internet Service
    05-28-09 01:24 PM
    Call Verizon, they will have to fix it so you can access the email wizard. It can be done over the phone. Then once you are in, delete the email addys in question and add them again. Hopefully that will fix you. Also while in the wizard, after you have signed on to your account, press the BB (menu) button, select Service Books, then Send Service Books.
    05-28-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD