We have Blackberry Professional Software syncing with our MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook clients here at work. Up until yesterday everything was fine; but all of a sudden my Storm is now no longer completely syncing email. Whatever I do with email on my Storm (read, write, delete) is always reflected in Outlook within a few seconds, and that hasn't changed. The reverse (desktop to Storm), however, is not working properly.

If a new message shows up in Exchange and Outlook it does pop up in a few seconds on my Storm. But, if I read and/or delete that message in Outlook from my computer, that status change does not ever get to the Storm.

Last night, to try to fix the problem, I upgraded my Storm to the 151 OS. I then deleted my account on Blackberry Professional Software (BPS), re-created it, and then did a new Enterprise Activation. Unfortunately, the problem has not gone away.

Also, I have noticed a change in Desktop Manager. From the main menu of DM, if you go to "Backup and Restore" and then go to "Advanced", on the list of Device Databases the listing for "Messages" used to be grayed out, which was an indication that it is controlled wirelessly. Now, however, Messages is active and the data can be cleared from the DM screen. This tells me that, somehow, my Storm is no longer recognizing that email is supposed to controlled through the Enterprise sync.

Does anyone know what has happened and how I can get my wireless email back? Thanks is advance for any help.
    08-13-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD