So I've had the Storm for a couple days now, and despite the learning curve (regarding typing), I really like it. I had both the Pearl and Curve previously, so I'm used to typing both ways....

Anyways, here's my issue...I've three email accounts linked to my BB, and only one of them will give me the three delete options...the other two email addys only give me "delete / cancel" options, and those emails stay on my inbox (when I check on a computer). The one email that gives me the three options ("on Mailbox & Handheld / on Handheld / Cancel") works how its supposed to. My question is how to I get the other two email accounts to that too??!! These are the same email accounts that I used on the Curve, and I did not have this issue before, so I have no clue how to go about resolving it. TIA
    12-06-08 08:47 PM
    Open your e-mail>hit menu> options>e-mail reconciliation and set Delete On: to Prompt and Wireless Reconcile to: ON, Set On Conflicts to: Mailbox Wins. You have to do this for every account, at the top of the screen where i told you to go just click on the e-mail address and it will bring up ypur accounts...
    12-06-08 08:53 PM
    Thanks for the instructions...I actually tried to do that (change the email reconciliation) but for some reason my 2 gmail accounts, when selected in the drop down menu, didn't have ANY options to change. I think it might have something to do with when I used the DM to swap everything from my T-Mobile Curve to my Storm, it did something with the service books or something. Anyways, what I ended up doing was deleting the email accounts and re-installing them. And everything works fine now. Thanks for the help!
    12-06-08 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD