Hi all, I was hoping some could help with a question. Last night I was upgraded to bes 4.1.6, which includes html email support. Now, my storm is displaying email text around 14 pt instead of the 7 pt in my screen options. Is this something I can fix? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 08:17 AM
    Are you using GMAIL? Because if you have your GMAIL pushed to your storm, it will default to non-html (no formatting) and for some reason the text is unreasonably enormous. I presume this will be fixed in the next few software updates since RIM seems to be making some changes to reflect a larger number of GMAIL users on the Storm than on their other phone models.
    02-07-09 10:28 AM
    I'm on BES and just got a Storm. Also noticed the large font in emails. Kinda freaked me out at first. But, what I've noticed is that links have a really large font. I'm assuming that is so they're easier to press on the screen. Other emails in my inbox show the text fine...if it's not in the form of a HTML link.
    02-07-09 11:39 AM
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm referring to lotus notes 8. I use google's app for gmail. Strange, it was not am issue until sp 6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD