I upgraded to .75 today (official). I currently have two email accounts on my Storm. My main account that I use no longer has the option to delete on Mailbox and Handheld option, just Delete. Is there a setting that I am missing? I already tried resending the service books.
    12-05-08 04:27 PM
    go into one of your mailboxes, menu button, options, email reconcilliation, change the "delete on" option
    12-05-08 04:29 PM
    Thank you very much.
    12-05-08 04:33 PM
    under email reconcilliation as you suggest, there is a blank page
    no option to select reconcilliation yes or no just a blank page

Help?
    03-25-09 04:35 PM
    I upgraded to .75 today (official)...
    how did you "upgrade" to .75? Were you still on, heaven forbid, .65 still?
    Just curious.
    03-25-09 05:03 PM
    Go to mailbox, open menu, select options, open email reconciliation, select box next to "delete on" and choose "prompt".
    03-25-09 05:13 PM
    under email reconcilliation as you suggest, there is a blank page
    no option to select reconcilliation yes or no just a blank page

Help?
    I too have a blank screen. At one time I had the option but I don't know what happened?
    03-26-09 09:38 AM
    I too have a blank screen. At one time I had the option but I don't know what happened?
    it surprises me that nobody wants to help with this issue. could it have something to do with blackberry desktop?
    03-28-09 06:35 AM
    i just tried it and i dont have a blank screen.. have you tried a battery pull maybe?
    03-28-09 09:57 AM
    I would try to setup my emails again, seems as though something went wrong during setup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 10:11 AM
    I would try to setup my emails again, seems as though something went wrong during setup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OK, maybe that is what I need to do? Is it a pain to reset the email? Verizon rep set mine up when I bought the phone and I hate medling with something that works, other than the blank screen in reconciliation.

TDS
    03-29-09 03:29 PM
    Thanks sredd. I deleted the aol account. Did a quickpull. Then went back and re-established the aol account and lo and behold, I had the buttons in the email reconciliation. Thanks! Great fix.
    03-29-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD