I was recently sent an email message that appeared to have only a solid-color background, without any message text. However, when I replied to this message, my reply showed the missing message text. I subsequently viewed the message on my laptop, and found that the message had a background image (sometimes called "email stationery"). The laptop rendered the text in front of the background image, but the Storm rendered the background image in front of the text, keeping the text from being visible.

In the future, if I receive another such seemingly-blank message, is there a setting to force the Storm to render the message text in front of the image, or to suppress the image altogether? I tried clicking on the "Get Plain Text" menu option, but the message in question turned out not to include a plain-text portion, only the HTML portion.

On a related topic, is there a way to force the Storm to generate email messages with both an HTML portion and a plain-text portion, as opposed to generating HTML only or plain-text only?
    10-12-09 11:25 PM
    Blackberries are complete crap at rendering HTML emails. Somehow they are even worse at rendering emails than rendering webpages.
    10-13-09 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD