I got a message from Blackberry today telling me to update my email password for one of my email accounts. When I enter the email address password on the storm it tells me it's wrong but when I go to my providers web site and log into it, it works, no problems.
    Will this clear itself up?
    04-22-09 08:06 AM
    This has happened to me as well.
    04-22-09 09:28 AM
    I got a message from Blackberry today telling me to update my email password for one of my email accounts. When I enter the email address password on the storm it tells me it's wrong but when I go to my providers web site and log into it, it works, no problems.
    I think it means you have to go to the BIS website from your computer to update the password for the e-mail account in question.
    04-22-09 09:50 AM
    I had the exact same problem happening today.

I think it means you have to go to the BIS website from your computer to update the password for the e-mail account in question.
    BTDT. That doesn't work either.

I deleted the e-mail account in question and put it back in. It got rid of the error but I still don't receive e-mails on that account. Something goofy is going on and it looks like it's out of our control.

Ray
    04-22-09 09:37 PM
    Mine is somewhat the same except I receive emails on my bb but whenever I attempt to compose one it tells me;
    "No message services configured. You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to setup your email account."
    I have setup the account by deleting it and reentering it. I have done everything except delete and install the entire phone. I even stopped by the vzw store to see if they could help and all i got was the tech support number and a 20 minute queue wait time on the phone. If anyone has any suggestions I would be open to all and willing to 'listen'
    04-22-09 10:47 PM
    Hey I got my problem fixed so I'll post what I did in the hopes it may help some others.
    I went to Blackberry.com and support for storm, typed in my error message and it directed me to KB03828 I then followed the directions to KB02830 and KN15402.
    Bottom line is to go to email settings (I had to change back to original Zen theme to find this icon) click bb button and find service books (click) and then send service books. I received an email and now can send emails. Everything ok now. Even after changing themes. whoohoo
    04-22-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD