Is anyone else having a problem with editing folders on .148 ?? I can't do anything to customize them since upgrading ... although I did delete one (awesome huh ... thinking I could then add my own - which it won't let me do). I had no problem customizing my folders with .109 (my last OS version).

Not sure if this is an issue with the OS or my theme ????

Thanks for any insight !!!
    06-18-09 07:31 AM
    There is some issues with adding and editing folders now.

to actually select "save" or whatever, you need to click somewhere below the actual button. Its no longer aligned for some stupid reason.
    06-18-09 07:40 AM
    Wow !!! .. that's what CB forums are all about. geez - stupid me not realizing that I should click somewhere other than the SAVE button !!!

THANKS !!!!!
    06-18-09 07:53 AM
    awesome!! never taught to do that. It is funny because it differs with what theme i am using.
    06-18-09 08:47 AM
    My save button works when I press directly on the button...no need to press below. However, it's very slow to respond....button turns blue then takes 2-3 seconds to actually respond. I add, edit and save folders in landscape. No issues whatsoever.
    06-18-09 08:55 AM
    My save button works when I press directly on the button...no need to press below. However, it's very slow to respond....button turns blue then takes 2-3 seconds to actually respond. I add, edit and save folders in landscape. No issues whatsoever.
    Just received the same "using landscape mode" from Hastings (Appleberry creator). This seems to work perfectly !!!

Thanks again !!!
    06-18-09 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD