I upgraded from an LG Voyager to the Storm. One feature I miss on the Voyager was the ability to edit photos. ex: crop, rotate and some other basic functions. This seems like it would be something nice for them to add in on an OS update... right?
    01-26-09 02:59 PM
    I upgraded from an LG Voyager to the Storm. One feature I miss on the Voyager was the ability to edit photos. ex: crop, rotate and some other basic functions. This seems like it would be something nice for them to add in on an OS update... right?
    Um yes would be nice.
    01-26-09 03:04 PM
    same thing i was thinking. guess someone dropped the ball on this.
    01-26-09 03:14 PM
    With the app store supposedly coming in March, I would guess there will apps available for photo editing.
    01-26-09 04:03 PM
    Yea I just hope it will intergrate well with the software we already have. I am sure RIM will catch up on this. It must be one of those things that is not at the top of the list right now.
    01-26-09 07:34 PM
    Yeah that would be cool, imagine it would be extremely limited though on any phone.
    02-16-09 10:22 PM
    my razr had a bunch of little things you could do to photos, changing the colors and rotating and cropping etc i really miss it
    02-16-09 11:40 PM
    Cropping wise, as long as it's for use on the Storm, you could always use Capture It. I used a screenshot app on a Nokia to make backgrounds since it would stretch and squeeze the image to fit the screen - which was, without fail, annoying.

Whilst the Storm behaves itself with wallpapers, it is more aesthetic to fill the screen, or have a black background to a logo.
    02-17-09 09:19 AM
    I am sure RIM will catch up on this.
    You think so? They havent even developed a Flash Player for their product, and you think they will do this?
    02-17-09 11:24 AM
    You think so? They havent even developed a Flash Player for their product, and you think they will do this?
    You act like making a flash player is easy. It isn't. Adding the ability to save rotated images , however , is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:11 AM
    I seriously miss my Voyager sometimes, because I would also mess with the pictures and format them to the screen, and now I can't do that on my phone. But if it's something that could happen in an update that would be awsome
    03-16-09 12:16 PM
    would love to be able to edit pics on the storm as if i have a pic the wrong way i have to take it off the storm then change it on my comp then pass it back or quick way is send to mates phone then send it back but to me that defeats the object.
    03-16-09 12:21 PM
    You don't have rotate? I've got it on mine. As far as cropping, see if saving a photo for caller I.D.might work. Since it makes you crop it anyway it seems like it would. You can save it to any folder after that.

03-16-09 12:40 PM
    You don't have rotate? I've got it on mine. As far as cropping, see if saving a photo for caller I.D.might work. Since it makes you crop it anyway it seems like it would. You can save it to any folder after that.

The issue is that the rotation is only temporary - it doesn't modify the actual orientation of the image.
    03-20-09 09:36 AM
    The only real photo editor app for Storm is MiniPaint.

You can check for this at BB4 Software

Greetings
    05-20-10 11:53 PM
    The only real photo editor app for Storm is MiniPaint.

You can check for this at BB4 Software

Greetings
    Hey Thanks Man , Thats a pretty cool program!
    05-22-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD