I have an unlocked tmobile storm. I have EDGE all the time besides when I open the browser then it switches to edge. Can someone plese help me out with any ideas and suggestions. i spend several hours already on this.

Thank you
    09-17-09 02:47 PM
    Which OS version are you running on it?

The radio version should be .90 for it to work constantly on EDGE for T-Mobile...
    09-17-09 02:52 PM
    Which OS version are you running on it?

The radio version should be .90 for it to work constantly on EDGE for T-Mobile...
    I am using 148. which newest os should i download to get the .90 radio on it. Any latest hybirds you recommend. any help will be appriciated.

Thanks
    09-17-09 02:57 PM
    What's the difference between EDGE and edge other than the obvious caps?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 03:49 PM
    there's a bunch of threads on this man..SEARCH.

I know i'm being a jackass, but the reason you need to search is that when a thread get's cached to Google and some unsuspecting twit searches on Google for it, rather than 1 definitive thread with the answer, there's going to be a 100 different threads.

SEARCH.

Your device makes an APN request and it drops the data. You are using the wrong radio file.. you need to use .90 which is suggested up top.
    09-17-09 03:50 PM
    I did search, i can find anything. My questions is how do I switch the radio file.
    09-17-09 04:35 PM
    Search for "EDGE to edge apn"

minus the quotes.
    09-17-09 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD