I've had my Blackberry Storm for about a year now, and this is the first problem I've run in to. I receive between 10-20 e-mails to my phone per day, with two different e-mail accounts synced to my phone. However, when I'm looking through my messages, the e-mails from my G-mail account are sometimes marked opened, even though I have no recollection of even receiving them. This usually happens every morning to the e-mails I get at around 6 am. I wake up and check my phone, and it shows that I only have 2 unopened messages when there are 5 I have received since I've been asleep. Either I'm reading them in my sleep, or my phone is misbehaving.

Has this happened to anyone else? What are your suggestions for cause/solutions?
    10-26-10 10:48 AM
    Someone could be reading them online in your GMail account and the read status is sync'd down to your phone. Change you GMail password and see what happens. If it still happens set a password on your phone is there's someone in the house that could be reading your emails while you sleep.

Ask yourself if anyone in your family has reasons to be reading your emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD