The little envelope with a "1" that tells me I have an email is still present regardless of the fact that my phone appears to be empty of all emails and SMS messages. I have also cleaned emails off my server that links to the phone. I have done a battery pull and cycled the power a couple of times. Never had this happen before...can someone tell me what to do to make the notifier disappear. Thanks
    10-27-09 02:13 PM
    Have you checked your messages folder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 02:17 PM
    Go into the Messages folder and hit the BB menu key, select "View Folder" and search through each folder until you find a message, is somewhere in there....
    10-27-09 02:18 PM
    Have you checked your messages folder?

I agree. Check your messages folder. Also, check your call log for a missed call.
    10-27-09 02:26 PM
    Thanks folks, I have checked all folders in my "View Folder". I have deleted ALL calls. I have even checked my voice mail. This particular notifier goes from 1 to 2 when I get an email so I know it has to do with email, not SMS or missed calls. It's still there...gonna try a battery pull again..Grrrrr !! Any more suggestions would be appreciated...
    10-27-09 02:49 PM
    No joy...little sucker is still there...
    10-27-09 03:05 PM
    If this is def an envelope I would make sure to look in th message folder again and make sure you click and view the top msg there or maybe there is an email you missed and didn't view?

10-27-09 03:36 PM
    I have done that...still there.
    10-27-09 04:05 PM
    Yes and with the flick scrolling you may have to scroll a little to see the unread message. If you left on in a place with the the flick scrolling, it will stay there until you scroll,
    10-27-09 04:06 PM
    messages>bb button>search>bb button>search.

10-27-09 04:19 PM
    messages>bb button>search>bb button>search.

Got 'er done...thanks. Message didn't show up anywhere. Funny, it was a VzN message telling me that software update was available for the Storm. It was dated Oct 25. Interesting. Thank You very much sir...
    10-27-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD