I set up two additional e-mail accounts using e-mail setup. Every time, I send an e-mail, my Storm notifies me that there is e-mail. When I check it, it's the e-mail I just sent out. It's getting to the recipient, but it's also coming back to the Storm.

This also happens when I send e-mail from my PC too. The Storm alerts me to a message and it shows up.

Is there any way to keep my sent mail from coming back to the Storm? It's annoying.
    01-01-09 01:48 PM
    Yes, theres a step-by-step guide in the main How-To forum. --> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    01-01-09 01:49 PM
    You need to go to BIS and set filters for "mail sent"
    01-01-09 01:53 PM
    Thanks for your help!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    01-01-09 01:59 PM
    Yes, theres a step-by-step guide in the main How-To forum. --> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    Regarding the BIS account, the lady at the Verizon Wireless store set up my storm. I did not set up a Blackberry e-mail account initially and I wanted my pacbell e-mail address as the main one. Later, I added more e-mail accounts.

I can't figure out how to login to BIS from my PC. I did not set up a user name and password. I tried to set up from the beginning but there is already an account for my PIN. How do I set up user name and password so I can access BIS from my PC if there is already an account set up? When I tried to get password retrieval to my PIN, I get the message but it says that the user name and password does not exist. Please use your device to access Blackberry Internet Service.
    01-01-09 03:11 PM
    Go to Setup---Email Settings
    Set up a filter on your GMail account.
    Name the filter what you want.
    Add a filter for your [email protected]
    Check do not forward messages to the device.
    01-01-09 03:32 PM
    Go to Setup---Email Settings
    Set up a filter on your GMail account.
    Name the filter what you want.
    Add a filter for your [email protected]
    Check do not forward messages to the device.
    Sorry, another newb here. Following the instructions above, I can't see where to create the filter. I don't seem to have that option on my Bold. Should I be doing it through the website rather than the BB. Also, I can't get in on the website either as when I tried to create the account, it said my pin was already registered.

Congo
    01-01-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD