OK, first off I do apologize if this issue has been addressed. I looked all through the several how to put dvd onto your storm threads and didn't see anything.

I have put a movie onto my storm (Pans Labyrinth). As many people may be aware the movie is in Spanish. I cannot figure out how to get the subtitles of the movie onto my phone as well. Which does not bode well for me as I haven't taken Spanish in about 10 years.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get the subtitles onto the storm?

Thanks for your help.
    12-12-08 09:53 AM
    Honestly I don't think it is so much of a Storm Issue but one of Video conversion of/with Open captioning (subtitles).

I havn't investigated this myself, but I imagine the Hearing Impared Community would likley have developed some solutions. Perhaps googling "Convert visdeo with subtitles"?
    12-12-08 10:51 AM
    OK, I looked into it more. I use DVD Fab to rip my DVD to the computer. In doing so you not only need to have what you want checked off, but you need to double click the option you want to take precedent.

I had selected both the full version and the subtitles originally but I never double clicked the subtitles to make sure it was running with them turned on.

Sounds a little weird but this worked now. Hope this can help others as well.
    12-13-08 08:58 AM
    I have this movie ripped and I had trouble playing it on the DVD player at the house. I can only imagine the difficulty on the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 09:53 AM
    i have the opposite problem,I cannot get rid of subtitles.i trasfered black hawk down and subtitles show.i tried two different movies and same issue.
    there is no option for subtitles.any help out there?
    01-02-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD