Hello all.....
    Would Verizon exchange my storm for dust under the screen??? i do have insurance.....

Thanks
    05-01-09 02:09 PM
    I realize this is your first post, but try using search forums function -- there are dozens of threads already on here about this!
    05-01-09 02:10 PM
    All these threads about "dust under the screen" crack me up. lol. Had my Storm for 4 months and have never experienced this.

Where are yall using ur storms...a construction site? lol. Anyways, there are lots of threads already on this topic as the previous post mentioned. Do a lil searchin and i'm sure u'll get some advice.
    05-01-09 02:16 PM
    All these threads about "dust under the screen" crack me up. lol. Had my Storm for 4 months and have never experienced this.

Where are yall using ur storms...a construction site? lol.
    same here! 5 months, not one speck and I'm an architect so I often AM on construction sites!
    05-01-09 02:19 PM
    05-01-09 02:20 PM
    quit crying about searching the forums and let the them ask their question

I realize this is your first post, but try using search forums function -- there are dozens of threads already on here about this!
    05-01-09 02:21 PM
    I've had my storm for 15 days and keep it in great shape but I already have a few specs of dust under the screen! It's not a big deal... yet, but i'm sure it will be if I keep it past the 30 day trial
    05-01-09 02:22 PM

Where are yall using ur storms...a construction site? lol. Anyways, there are lots of threads already on this topic as the previous post mentioned. Do a lil searchin and i'm sure u'll get some advice.
    4 months and I have dust. Funny thing is, I treat my electronics better than some people treat their children, so I have NO idea how it's getting under there.
    05-01-09 02:27 PM
    To answer your question yes many have had it replaced due to dust.
    05-01-09 02:28 PM
    same here! 5 months, not one speck and I'm an architect so I often AM on construction sites!
    haha. good stuff.
    05-01-09 02:34 PM
    always a good idea to do a quick search before posting, but with that said yes they will replace it. I had this same problem with my first storm, it is a factory defect and covered under warranty. Beware I have heard stories of VZW giving some people a hard time, but you could always just go to a different store.lol
    05-01-09 02:38 PM
    wow.........didn't know that would bother so many people a simple question...
    05-01-09 02:44 PM
    wow.........didn't know that would bother so many people a simple question...

It is okay because you are new to CrackBerry! But that question has been asked quite a bit and making duplicate threads causes clutter (and upset, ha).

There is a lot of useful information on this site and once you get the hang of using the search feature you will be golden!

Here is a quick tip on searching the forums: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/crac...72/#post116880

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    05-01-09 02:47 PM
    quit crying about searching the forums and let the them ask their question
    Great post! I totally agree
    05-01-09 03:18 PM
    my first storm was bad. so much dust.. had it replaced and dont have any on the newer one
    05-01-09 03:26 PM
    my first 9 storms had a huge dust problem, but my 10th storm is holding up pretty good so far. I work in construction so the phone goes through **** and back which is why i went through 10 of these suckers already
    05-01-09 03:49 PM
    my first 9 storms had a huge dust problem, but my 10th storm is holding up pretty good so far. I work in construction so the phone goes through **** and back which is why i went through 10 of these suckers already
    10???????
    10???????

OMG....wow. lol.
    05-01-09 04:24 PM
    Yeah just call the *611 and get customer service will transfer you to a teach and they know about they problem the first storms have had. I got mine in the mail yesterday.

They are very good about it.
    05-01-09 04:28 PM
    Wow, I won't feel to bad about getting a new one for dust then. You would think they would be working harder on a fix with that much of a problem.
    05-01-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD