Best invention for your Blackberry Storm

Just thought I'd share and for those of you who don't know what dust off is, its just compressed gas. If you havnt already tried it buy it I guarantee you'll love it
    04-03-09 02:48 PM
    Best invention for your Blackberry Storm

Just thought I'd share and for those of you who don't know what dust off is, its just compressed gas. If you havnt already tried it buy it I guarantee you'll love it
    it's awesome stuff, just be careful not to flash-freeze your screen and crack it
    04-03-09 02:51 PM
    Use it if you want to push even more dust and debris under the glass. Otherwise, steer clear of it.
    04-03-09 02:51 PM
    Thats why you use it at an angle it blows the dust right out.
    04-03-09 02:54 PM
    Yeah, and don't hold it up-side-down!
    04-03-09 02:54 PM
    Link please?
    04-03-09 03:08 PM
    Link please?
    Dust-Off Cleaning Dusters and Cleaning Tools

you can get it and something like it at any office supply store
    04-03-09 03:10 PM
    Yeah, I did this the other day at the office and worked perfectly!
    04-03-09 03:16 PM
    04-03-09 03:18 PM
    By forcing air through the bad sealing of ur screen to push the dust away you just damage that defective seal even more & will make things worse over time... ud better just get a replacement one over the 1 year warranty with that bug fixed...
    04-03-09 03:35 PM
    Soo all of these abusers, addicts, and genius's are saying nothing but good things and the only people that are saying bad thins are the newbies lol yeah like everyones going to listen to you, I'm sure you know so much more.
    04-03-09 03:41 PM
    By forcing air through the bad sealing of ur screen to push the dust away you just damage that defective seal even more & will make things worse over time... ud better just get a replacement one over the 1 year warranty with that bug fixed...

Yep, actually on my first storm I had no dust under the glass, but just on a whim decided to clean the cracks out with compressed air. This is when I first got dust under the screen.

This is horrible advice and will probably cause some people who don't read this thread carefully to get dust or worsten their problem.
    04-03-09 03:41 PM
    Soo all of these abusers, addicts, and genius's are saying nothing but good things and the only people that are saying bad thins are the newbies lol yeah like everyones going to listen to you, I'm sure you know so much more.
    Who are you calling newbie?
    04-03-09 03:48 PM
    This is horrible advice and will probably cause some people who don't read this thread carefully to get dust or worsten their problem.
    +1 More common sense than the OP and the rest of the newbs that will try this combined.
    04-03-09 03:50 PM
    I still don't understand the dust thing. I live in a pretty arid climate (Colorado), but I don't have dust problems - just finger smudge problems. Where do you guys live?
    04-03-09 03:52 PM
    This has been discussed numerous times with the same results. The general consensus is to not use it unless you aware of the possible negative side affects.
    04-03-09 04:22 PM
    it works for me
    04-03-09 04:30 PM
    Who are you calling newbie?
    If I ever feel the need to argue whether I'm a newbie on a forum about an electronic device, please remind me that I need to take a nice long drive. In my garage. With the door closed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:48 PM
    lol way to go trying to talk down to people based off their join date. Using compressed air to attempt to clean your storm is not a good idea, but feel free to give it a shot. Just don't go crying to verizon when you jack up your storm, and don't come on here crying when you caused the problem.
    04-03-09 04:55 PM
    DO NOT USE THIS CAN OF AIR! It will make the seal of your storm worse! It will also push more crap into your phone! Worst advice I have ever heard on this fourm!
    04-03-09 05:00 PM
    If you pour gasoline on your storm and set it on fire, it will suck all of the oxygen out from under the screen and reseal it.

Warning: setting your storm on fire will void your warranty and ruin your phone.
    04-03-09 05:20 PM
    I just used a blow gun attached to the air tanks I have installed on my truck. They keep 150 PSI in them that I use for air tools and for a pair of behemoth train horns... If you only allow a tiny amount of air through the gun it does the job rather nicely... then you can get back to scaring the homeless with the train horns...
    04-03-09 06:30 PM
    I know, I know... I'm going to **** for scaring the homeless...
    04-03-09 06:31 PM
    Meh Ive been using dust off since the storm came out when I got it. I hear all these people throwing out there problems with there storms and I must say I have not one problem with mine.
    04-03-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD