So I was using my Storm today (its about a month and a half old) and I noticed that there is a fairly large speck of dust that has found its way between the LCD and the touch screen itself. Its quite noticable and it messes with the LCD.

Im concerned that its going to mess up the LCD. I didn't even know dust could get in there! I don't have insurance on it and at this point I cant take it back. What should I do?
    01-27-09 12:08 AM
    lol .. how did you not know about this ? lol it has been on crackberry since the storm came out .. lol... there is nothing you can do..... ignore it ... just kidding call verizon tell them your storm has dust under the screen and its effecting the touch screen and you want a new one.
    01-27-09 12:11 AM
    lol .. how did you not know about this ? lol it has been on crackberry since the storm came out .. lol... there is nothing you can do..... ignore it ... just kidding call verizon tell them your storm has dust under the screen and its effecting the touch screen and you want a new one.

Honestly I haven't read too much into the Storm. Its my first blackberry and for the most parts it worked well for me. I had never heard about this problem up until now.
    01-27-09 12:13 AM
    Welcome to the storm!!!! Lol
    It happens often enough VZW should replace it with no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 12:16 AM
    Welcome to the fight against dust. Call them up they will give you a replacement
    01-27-09 12:17 AM
    does anyone have a pic of dust under the screen on their storm?
    01-27-09 12:31 AM
    i did but i just deleted them to be honest they were on my desktop and making me depressed looking at them lol. Everything else with my phone is great... damn dust!!!!
    01-27-09 12:39 AM
    search for the threads, almost all of them have pictures.
    01-27-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD