Does anyone else have dust under the camera lense?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:26 PM
    .....edited.. misunderstood the OP....
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 04-16-09 at 06:43 PM.
    04-16-09 05:58 PM
    If you could read instead of JUDGE people he said Dust Under the Camera Lense not the screen?! I havent seen a post about this yet.
    04-16-09 06:04 PM
    im not trying to sound like a ****, but if you did do a search you would find hundreds of theads about "dust under the screen" just do a quick search, dust issues are everywhere
    He said under the camera lens not under the screen.....
    but no, i dont have dust under the camera lens.
    04-16-09 06:04 PM
    He said under the camera lens not under the screen.....
    but no, i dont have dust under the camera lens.
    oh man! i'm sorry to the OP.. I can't read I guess... so sorry! no i havn't heard of dust under the camra lense
    04-16-09 06:05 PM
    I have a spec of dust underneath mine as well. Don't ask me how it got there.
    04-16-09 06:08 PM
    Yeah I got some dust on my camera light underneath the glass and I tried to ask before but no one answered, is there any way to get the glass cover off of the camera ?
    04-16-09 06:23 PM
    No dust near the camera here. That's a first though, never heard about anyone with that problem yet.
    04-16-09 06:29 PM
    Yeah I got some dust on my camera light underneath the glass and I tried to ask before but no one answered, is there any way to get the glass cover off of the camera ?
    No idea. I won't even attempt it myself. As long as it's not over the lens, I can live with it.
    04-16-09 07:17 PM
    How To: Disassemble a BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 | NationLink Wireless

just take that part out and clean it :]
    i got sand underneath my screen and my screen wasnt clicking and opening it up using that tutorial.

"plastic lens which covers the camera/flash area in the back of the phone."

3rd picture down.

best of luck!
    04-16-09 07:17 PM
    Thanks for the tutorial and its cool mjb. But yeah I already called verizon and got a replacement comin for dust and clicking issues with the screen and I was inspecting my old one waiting....and I saw it and was like wtf. I took the battery cover off and the panel itself had some dust. I've had this one since jan. My orginal, black friday.....

And yes I'm the one who found a virgin issue lol

Thanks everyone for help
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD