Sorry I'm a Noob. When i bought my storm, it had in the App Center many things to select, like the BB App store. I was telling a friend to download it, but his App center is empty......How do you add and delete these, and where would he get the BB app store from?? I'm planning on downloading this mobile crackberry app store, is this where it would go??? totally confused
    07-27-09 07:58 AM
    1. Idk why empty...w/in app > menu > check for updates?

2. Blackberry.com.

3. Downloads folder. Can be moved via hilite icon > menu > move 2 folder > select desired location.
    07-27-09 08:21 AM
    You can get Blackberry's App World here...

BlackBerry - App World – The Official BlackBerry App Store for BlackBerry Apps

Or maybe a better option from your Blackberry to to the mobile version of Crackberry and install the CB Store from the link on that page....

http://m.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 08:27 AM
    Is the Crackberry App store the same as the Blackberry App store that came on my phone??
    07-27-09 08:35 AM
    Is the Crackberry App store the same as the Blackberry App store that came on my phone??
    No, the Blackberry App Store is run by RIM and the apps must be free or have a minimum price (no 99 cent apps like the iPhone, supposedly to help filter out the crap, though I honestly think it just means you end up with more expensive crap). The Crackberry App Store is run by the good people here and has a wider range of applications. You will find applications that overlap but I've gotten more from the Crackberry App Store.
    07-27-09 08:44 AM
    No. App World is run by RIM and the Crackberry App store is run by Crackberry/MobiHand. They are different. Some have things that the other doesn't, I have both on my phone.

Edit: You win Obsidian
    07-27-09 08:48 AM
    thanks, just downloaded the crackberry app, now i have both!!
    07-27-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD