howdy all,

I am new to the Storm and this forum. I searched for my question but could not get a clear answer. I am looking for advice on setting up two Storms (mine and my wifes). We both use Yahoo and we are getting emails fine, but I can not seem to pull the calendars on to the device.

Here is the question. How do I cleanly set up two blackberry's to receive yahoo calendar data

and

if that does not work any suggestions for desktop calendars I can use. I have outlook and outlook express, but want to avoid sharing contact and calendar data.

Thank you for your help.
    03-11-09 02:53 PM
    Just to clarify, you want to share the same calendar to both phones, or you're trying to sync two different Yahoo calendars?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:38 PM
    Sorry I did wander a bit in my question.

Trying this again:

Can I get my storm to pull my yahoo calendar as I it does my yahoo emails?

Thanks
    03-11-09 03:41 PM
    Sorry in advance, but I have no experience with yahoo calendars. My wife and I do use Google Calendars, and are able to sync them to my phone (she doesn't have a smart phone). Google Sync lets us sync the phone to the google calendars (which are separate, but set so we can see each one) and it also lets us sync the Google calendars to Outlook on our desktop. It's worked great so far, so if you want, you can look to make the switch to google...
    03-11-09 04:41 PM
    I saw that about Google. Problem is I am fairly certain my wife keeps in touch with half of the planet via her yahoo email, so I would have a "minor" issue if I asked her to switch over. Yahoo does have a syncing tool for outlook, but nothing in the reading material references yahoo calendar to blackberry.
    03-11-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD