So last night after a few beers with my buddies I was showing one of them a picture on my Storm and in the handoff the phone dropped 3 feet to concrete..well stone but anyway theres a bad dent in the top left corner and the lock barely works. Anything I can do to get this fixed? Phone is insured but dunno if I wanna drop $50 for the cover if I can get a cheapskate way and get a new one

The knowledge of CB is so vast on scheming ways to get phones figured I'd throw it out there. Or you can all just laugh at me. because I could go buy a brand new one if I really needed to.
    07-03-09 11:58 AM
    Verizon is usually pretty good with replacements, the manufacturers warranty covers a lot and if you want a sure way to get a new phone just complain it restarts multiple times a day or some other issue.
    I was actually pushed into a pool with my phone in my pocket and the water sensors on the phone didnt change, so the next day i just complained to verizon and got a new phone within a half an hour.
    07-03-09 01:35 PM
    It'd cost around the same to buy the part and do it yourself... go for the insurance
    07-03-09 02:07 PM
    Verizon is usually pretty good with replacements, the manufacturers warranty covers a lot and if you want a sure way to get a new phone just complain it restarts multiple times a day or some other issue.
    I was actually pushed into a pool with my phone in my pocket and the water sensors on the phone didnt change, so the next day i just complained to verizon and got a new phone within a half an hour.
    Nothing like a little fraud to get u thru the day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 02:19 PM
    Nothing like a little fraud to get u thru the day.
    Very amusing.
    07-03-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD