ok 2 day i drop my storm and now its weird its really slow and it wont click and i cant answer calls!!! so im taking my storm to Verizon 2mar around 2or3pm i have two questions if some 1 could answer them this would help me a lot ok ...question 1: my OS is .113 do i need to put it back to .75? or leave it alone question 2: will the give me a new storm or a used one??? .... that's all the questions thanks a lot ...... sorry for the title i met two answers .......
    Last edited by rbaird91; 04-14-09 at 07:41 PM. Reason: .....
    04-14-09 07:39 PM
    A period is your friend.

Q1: No.
    Q2: Luck of the draw, but you can always try to request a new one.
    04-14-09 08:02 PM
    A period is your friend.

Q1: No.
    Q2: Luck of the draw, but you can always try to request a new one.
    OK thanks a lot man
    04-14-09 08:05 PM
    Its better to be safe than sorry. Downgrade before you go to save a possible trip back home. There was a user who complained that someone checked the OS before it was accepted. Crizon has the eoggy to refuse to propcide serviceif there is an unsupported OS installed.

I think if your Storm is less than 30 days old they give you a new one. Like wentouch says could be a luck of a draw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 08:10 PM
    Q1. No
    Q2. No. You voided your waranty by putting the leaked os on there.
    04-14-09 08:16 PM
    But if you downgraded how would they know? If it's within a year, and no water damage, and on .75, I don't see how they could say it's your fault.
    04-14-09 08:45 PM
    I don't think the Verizon rep would care enough to reject your phone if it had .113, but you might as well downgrade just in case.
    Since you're going to trade it anyway in you don't have to go through the trouble of restoring apps/data and whatnot once you downgrade, so it should be quick and simple.
    04-14-09 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD