Anyone know anything about it? Verizon tech told me today it will be out when my re-up is due. Said there shouldn't be a backorder and said it was better than the Incredible....?????
    06-28-10 02:14 PM
    There's all sorts of "internet" blogs and postings about it, but you might wanna check the "Android" forum seeing how it is an "Android" device and all.

I think there was something in one of the front page blogs about it, might have to scroll thru some of the older ones as I think it's been a few days already.
    06-28-10 02:21 PM
    Verizon is offering an early upgrade promotion to anyone that has a renew date in 2010... not sure if that is meant to "match" AT&T & Apples deal on upgrades. Or as a way to entice all those STORM users that will become eligible for upgrades soon to switch over to ANDROID. Really think that Verizon is just about over their love of BB.

With the SLIDER not going to Verizon, and talk that the STORM3 may not be released until next year. You think RIM had a so-so 2nd quarter... just wait until the 3rd and 4th quarters.
    06-28-10 02:47 PM
    Can this be moved to the Android Forum?
    06-28-10 02:51 PM
    Here's a link to another thread about this

http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/ver...etails-488822/
    06-28-10 03:50 PM
    Just took my Storm back to Verizon for the 4th time and they said there was nothing they could do because its out of warranty. Because I bought it at Best Buy I have a third party insurer. Went to Best Buy to see about a possible replacement on insurance and the girl said they have NO more storms but she would replace it with an Android. I said I really wanted to wait untill the Droid X came out. She said, No problem, took my name and will have one waiting for me free of charge on July 14th. Those of you who bought your Storms at Best Buy and still have a couple of weeks left on your contract, go to Best Buy NOW and get a free Droid X replacement with no new 2 year contract!!
    06-29-10 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD